Supported by Government of Telangana, Make in India and Invest India; Indywood Film Market (IFM) is one of the most important segments of the biggest film cultural and trade extravaganza, Indywood Film Carnival.
Embracing an array of activities where delegates can buy, sell, exhibit and pitch their content, IFM is a premier trade market for the film industry professionals facilitating sales and promotion of international cinema to Indian market and vice versa.
The market provides excellent visibility and exposure to buyers, sellers, service providers & industry luminaries through dedicated exhibition spaces and excellent networking opportunities.
With the presence of top notch exhibitors, market delegates and IFM is undoubtedly an ideal film business destination for all film industry professionals, to discover emerging talents, projects and join intriguing conversations, market screenings, Panel Discussions, Conferences, Workshops, product launches and trade expos.
- To act as the business epicenter of Indian Films to International domain.
- Explore The Concept of Indywood (Integration of diversified Indian film trade zones)..
- To make India, the No.1 in terms of box office & no. of screens.
- To act as a gateway for international films to the biggest film nation in the world.
- To act as a business epicenter for Indian films to the international market.
- To act as an integrating force for the diversified Indian film trade zones.
- To promote India as a global film tourism destination.
- Act as a gateway for Foreign films to the biggest film exhibiting nation in the world.
- Promote International Locations , film incentives and benefits to Indian producers.
Indywood Film Carnival –Celebrate the Culture!