Have a movie to show to your prospective clients/partners? Is your work-in-progress movie looking for distributors/agents? "IFM Viewing Room" is the space for you!
At our private viewing room, we offer you the best possible ambience to privately screen your movies . You can utilize the infrastructure in the viewing room which can support upto 20 people at a time.
Rules & Regulations
Following are the rules & regulations pertaining to the Viewing Room at IFM 2016. Please read the following points carefully to understand the requirements, rules and constraints of the program
- Seats are allotted at the viewing room on first come first served basis.
- The Viewing Room is open for all films across the globe.
- All films should have English subtitles whenever needed.
- The films can be of any length and genre.
- The films can be complete or in any stage of post-production.
- All the technical requirements to screen the movie must be met by the exhibitor itself.
- Films looking for funds/world sales/distribution partners/film festivals are most preferred.
- The Film Market Committee has the right to reject the film if guidelines and regulations are not adhered to and/or submissions are incomplete/ in wrong format/ past due date or any other reason specific to the film submitted. The decision of the committee is final.
- There is a mandatory application fee of INR 6,000( USD 100) for feature films (above 60mins) and INR 3,000(USD 50) for short/documentary films (under 60mins). At the time of submission the application fee has to be paid. Any number of screening of your film is possible and will be on first come first served basis. This fee is non-refundable.
- Filmmakers, who have submitted their films to the Viewing Room and choose to be present for the IFM , will have to register for IFM by paying the registration fee.
- Films interested in Gap Financing/Finishing funds should have all or a large part of the principal photography completed, but should not have had a theatrical release.
- Films that are applying for viewing rooms should be in the rough-cut stage or just before final edit.
- The project documents submitted by the applicant may be rendered accessible to the third-party partners and evaluation committees associated with IFM.
- Application for the Viewing Room will be considered complete only upon payment of the mandatory application fee.
- None of the submitted material or fees shall be returned to the sender.
- Applicant understands and agrees that IFM is not responsible for submissions that are lost, stolen, or damaged in transit.
For Bookings Contact 09539000134