Indywood Film Market is owned and organized by Indywood Consortium. Neither Indywood Film Market nor Indywood Consortium is responsible for the activities, performance or failure to perform of any of the Companies, Participants, Industry Attendees, Sponsors or any other party | person | legal entity who may participate at Indywood Film Market or who may otherwise utilize the facilities or services of Indywood Film Market; nor are they liable for the actions, in-actions or negligence of suppliers, utilities, vendors, screening theaters, hotels, transportation and other facilities and | or parties; nor for major events including without limitation, strikes, work stoppage, war or military activities, civil disorders, criminal conduct of others, weather, fire, earthquakes, loss of life and property, acts of God or other events beyond Indywood Film Market control.
All Film Market delegates shall be responsible for their costs and fees associated with participating in Film Market, including but not limited to, all fees associated with registration and participation. In the event of cancellation of registration or non–participation in Film Market following registration, the refund shall be as per the cancellation policy of Indywood consortium.
Maintaining the Integrity of Indywood Film Market
- As the owner and operator of the Film Market, Indywood Consortium has the right in its sole discretion to apply, interpret and revoke the Film Market Rules. In the event of such revocation, Indywood Consortium shall have the absolute right to prohibit entry to any individual and | or company to Film Market. Also, in such an event, the participant shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of any fees previously paid to Film Market
- Indywood Consortium reserves the right to revoke previously granted badges and | or prohibit a company, its affiliates, all its employees, and | or an individual from participating in a current or future Indywood Film Market Editions for the following –
- Delegates who breach the safety and security of Film Market, which includes, but is not limited to, threat/misbehave to other participants, Film Market staff, hotel staff, or any person whatsoever, carrying of weapons, or violations or general security concerns at the Film Market.
- Delegates who have been convicted of criminal copyright infringements.
- Delegate who has been found in an intoxicated stage
- All individuals who wish to gain access to Film Market must have a Film Market badge. Lost or stolen badges must be reported to Registration Desk. Reissuing of a new badge will be charged an additional fee of INR 500.
- Any person found to have produced, distributed, authorized or in any other way participated in the use of counterfeit badges will be subject to levy of a fine or and will have to undergo necessary legal actions.
If a confirmed Registration is cancelled
- At least 30 days prior to the Event, cancellation charge will be 75% of the Registration fee.
- At least 90 days prior to the Event, cancellation charge will be 50% of the Registration fee.
*Indywood Consortium reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notification. Jurisdiction for all the disputes shall be at Ernakulam, Kerala.