International Film Business Awards 2017
After the successful first and second edition, International Film Business Awards is back with its third edition. Initiated in association with Indywood Film market (IFM), IFBA honors the not just the commitment, passion and excellence of distinct film personalities, but also recognises the who's who of the film trade industry including film marketers, distributors, sales agents, production houses and exhibitors who equally contribute to the success of a film.
IFBA will be presented during the Opening Nite of Indywood Film Carnival scheduled from 1 – 4 December 2017.
Special Recognition Awards
India Production & Distribution awards
Lifetime Achievement Awards
World Sales Outfit & Buyer Awards
Rules and Regulations
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- Besides self nominations, referrals can also be submitted to IFBA committee
- All entries must be received on or before 15 June 2017
- Incomplete submissions or online forms will not be accepted
- All entries will be acknowledged. In case no acknowledgement is received within 7 days of submitting your entry contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late entries will not be accepted. Any delay must be reported to the organisers beforehand.
- Please include the information that is relevant to a specific category.
- Organisations can nominate themselves in two or more categories.
- IFBA jury reserves all rights to move an entry to a more appropriate category, if required.
- Judges shall consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- IFBA reserves the right to withdraw an entry from judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- Dress code for the award nite would be formal
All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel consisting of renowned film industry veterans. No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained. Jury details shall be kept confidential in order to assure fair selection of winners. The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputed. All data and synopsis will become the property of IFBA and part of its archives. By submitting an entry, you agree that IFBA shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that IFBA reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards ceremony. Winners will receive a trophy and a certificate from IFBA. Shortlisted entrants should ensure that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony on Friday, 1st December 2017.