International Film Business Awards 2017
After two successful editions, International Film Business Awards is back with its third edition. Initiated in association with Indywood Film market (IFM), IFBA honors not just the commitment, passion and excellence of distinct film personalities, but also recognises the who's who of the film trade industry including film marketers, distributors, sales agents, production houses and exhibitors who equally contribute to the success of a film.
IFBA will be presented during Indywood Film Carnival scheduled from 2 – 4 December 2017.
Cine Technology Awards
Personality Awards *
Standing Ovation Awards *
Sales & Distribution Awards
Special Recognition Awards *
Lifetime Achievement Awards *
Rules and Regulations
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- Besides self nominations, referrals can also be submitted to IFBA
- Incomplete submission entries or online forms will not be accepted
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgement is received within seven days of submission please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late entries would not be accepted by the award committee. Any delay must be informed to the organizers beforehand.
- Please include information that is relevant to the specific category.
- Organisations can nominate themselves in two or more categories.
- IFBA jury reserves the right to move submissions to a more appropriate category, if required.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- The IFBA reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- Dress code for the award function will be Formal
All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel consisting of renowned film industry veterans. No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained. Jury details shall be kept confidential in order to assure the fair selection of winners. The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of IFBA and part of its archives. By submitting an entry, you agree that IFBA shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that IFBA reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards ceremony. Winners will receive a trophy and a certificate from IFBA. Shortlisted entrants should ensure that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the award ceremony to be held from December 2-4 - 2017 at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.